About the Authors
- Yoram Vodovotz
- Department of Surgery, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Yoram Vodovotz, Gary An
- Center for Inflammation and Regenerative Modeling, McGowan Institute of Regenerative Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Marie Csete
- Department of Anesthesiology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
- John Bartels, Steven Chang
- Immunetrics Corporation, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Gary An
- Department of Surgery, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Dr. Vodovotz is a co-founder of and consultant to Immunetrics, Inc., which has licensed from the University of Pittsburgh the rights to commercialize aspects of the mathematical modeling of inflammation. Dr. Vodovotz's involvement with Immunetrics is monitored by the University of Pittsburgh's Entrepreneurial Oversight Committee. Dr. An is also a consultant to Immunetrics, Inc.
Conceived and designed the experiments: YV JB SC GA. Performed the experiments: JB GA. Analyzed the data: YV JB SC GA. Contributed materials/reagents/analysis tools: JB SC. Wrote the paper: YV MC GA. Compiled and analyzed the literature: YV MC GA.