About the Authors
- Jennifer Listgarten, Carl Kadie, David Heckerman
- Microsoft Research, Redmond, Washington, United States of America
- Zabrina Brumme, Bruce Walker, Philip Goulder
- Partners AIDS Research Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Gao Xiaojiang, Mary Carrington
- SAIC-Frederick, National Cancer Institute, Frederick, Maryland, United States of America
- Bruce Walker
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Frederick, Maryland, United States of America
- Philip Goulder
- Department of Paediatrics, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
A tool based on our approach will be made freely available for research purposes at http://microsoft.com/science.
JL contributed algorithm and experiment design, implementation and running of the experiments, and writing of the paper. ZLB organized the data and aided in the writing and experiment design. CK helped make the public Web tool version of the algorithm available. GX provided HLA typing of private data. BDW organized the data. MC provided HLA typing of private data, and aided in the writing. PJG presented the need for statistical HLA refinement. DH contributed algorithm and experiment design, and contributed to the writing of the paper.