About the Authors
- Patrycja Vasilyev Missiuro, Kesheng Liu, Brian C. Ross, Hui Ge
- Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Patrycja Vasilyev Missiuro
- Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Lihua Zou
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Guoyan Zhao
- Department of Genetics, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
- Jun S. Liu
- Department of Statistics, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States of America
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
Conceived and designed the experiments: PVM LZ BCR JSL HG. Performed the experiments: KL. Analyzed the data: PVM GZ HG. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: PVM. Wrote the paper: PVM HG. Responsible for all computational work, designed and implemented an independent version of algorithm that is introduced in the paper: PVM. Responsible for all experimental work that is presented in the paper: KL. Originally discussed the idea, designed another independent version of the algorithm (not used in the paper): LZ BCR. Provided computational analysis on muscle-specific motif modules that is used in the paper: GZ.