About the Authors
- Vitaly A. Selivanov, Marta Cascante
- Departament de Bioquimica i Biologia Molecular, Facultat de Biologia, Universitat de Barcelona, and IBUB, Barcelona, Spain
- Vitaly A. Selivanov
- A. N. Belozersky Institute of Physico-Chemical Biology, Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia
- Tatyana V. Votyakova, Jennifer Zeak, Massimo Trucco
- Department of Pediatrics, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, Diabetes Institute, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Violetta N. Pivtoraiko
- Neuropathology Division, Department of Pathology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama, United States of America
- Tatiana Sukhomlin
- Institute of Theoretical and Experimental Biophysics, Pushchino, Russia
- Josep Roca
- Hospital Clinic, IDIBAPS, CIBERES, Universitat de Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
Conceived and designed the experiments: VAS TVV. Performed the experiments: TVV VNP JZ. Analyzed the data: VAS TS MT JR MC. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: VAS. Wrote the paper: VAS TVV.