About the Authors
- Maria Ximena Sosa, I. K. Ashok Sivakumar, Samantha Maragh, Georg B. Ehret, Aravinda Chakravarti
- McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
- I. K. Ashok Sivakumar, Jeffrey Lin, Andrew B. Feldman
- Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory, Laurel, Maryland, United States of America
- Samantha Maragh
- National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States of America
- Vamsi Veeramachaneni, Ramesh Hariharan, Minothi Parulekar, Pramila Tata
- Strand Life Sciences, Bangalore, India
- Karin M. Fredrikson, Timothy T. Harkins
- Roche Diagnostics, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
- Timothy T. Harkins
- Life Technologies, Beverly, Massachusetts, United States of America
SM: I have read the journal's policy and have the following conflict: Certain commercial equipment or materials are identified in this report to specify adequately the experimental procedures. Such identification does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor does it imply that the materials or equipment identified are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
Conceived and designed the experiments: MXS IKAS TTH GBE AC. Performed the experiments: MXS. Analyzed the data: MXS IKAS SM. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: VV RH MP KMF TTH JL ABF PT AC. Wrote the paper: MXS IKAS AC. Contributed equally to this work: MXS IKAS Designed the software used in analysis: IKAS VV ABF.